Summertime and the Livin' is Easy - Clique International

 

Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Sunburst Background and Large Digital Cut File Title

Hi! I'm sharing the layout I created for the Clique International July Mood Board Challenge today. I have taken hundreds of photos while vacationing this Summer, but an old favorite of mine was perfect for this challenge. I still remember the joy of eating a freezer pop after a hot day outdoors!

Clique International July 2022 Mood Board Challenge

I selected a Heidi Swapp patterned paper that matched the color palette of the mood board from the Sunchaser Sampler Kit. Then, I added rays to the sun using a Heidi Swapp stencil and The Crafter's Workshop Gamboge Stencil Butter.

Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Sunburst Background and Large Digital Cut File Title

I used the Summer Story Digital Cut File and Bella Blvd Alphabet Stickers to create a large title for the page. I used carbon paper and a printed copy of the cut file to trace the large letters onto 49 and Market Ephemera Cards, which are included in the Willemstad Base Kit. After using scissors to cut the letters out by hand, I used smaller yellow alphabet stickers to create the middle portion of the title.

Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Sunburst Background and Large Digital Cut File Title

There are plenty of fun floral die-cuts to choose from in both kits. I selected some smaller blooms to tuck around my hand-cut letters.

Journaling Spot with Layered Die-Cut Embellishments on a Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout

I finished the page by adding some die-cut embellishments around the photo, as well as some journaling.

If you're looking to document your summer fun, there are plenty of kits to choose from in the Clique International ShopThe Clique International Team would love to see how you are inspired by the July Mood Board! Use the mood board or cut file to create any new project. Be sure to post it in The Clique Facebook Group or tag Clique International on Instagram to be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to the shop! Projects must be uploaded by July 31st, 2022.


Pin It!

Colorful Summer Scrapbook Layout with Stenciled Sunburst Background and Large Digital Cut File Title




Comments