Anatomical Heart Tag - Creative Embellishments

 

Stenciled Patterned Paper Tag with Hand Painted Crackle Glazed Anatomical Chipboard Heart

Hi! I'm sharing a large tag for Creative Embellishments today. I recently saw Thundercat open for the Red Hot Chili Peppers and I have had his music in my head since August. I consider this a good thing! I was inspired to create this tag by the amazing anatomical heart chipboard piece and some lyrics from the Thundercat song "Them Changes." I covered one of the Large Tags with patterned paper and then used the Cutting Triangles Stencil with Distress Oxide Ink to add another print to the base of the tag. If you haven't stopped by the Stencils Section of the Store lately, there are several new designs that are perfect for creating interesting backgrounds!

Stenciled Patterned Paper Tag with Hand Painted Crackle Glazed Anatomical Chipboard Heart

I used acrylic paint to add color to the Human Heart. After the paint dried, I spread on a layer of crackle glaze to add texture.

Computer Generated Distressed Song Lyrics from Them Changes by Thundercat on a Large Mixed Media Tag


I printed out some song lyrics, distressed the edges of the words with Black Soot Distress Ink, and then glued them to the bottom portion of the tag.

I'd love to know what you are listening to. Leave me a note in the comments section below!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Large Tags
Human Heart
Cutting Triangles Stencil

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Lucky 7 Factory; Distress Ink: Ragner; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Crackle Glaze: Ranger; Song Lyrics: Thundercat; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Stenciled Patterned Paper Tag with Hand Painted Crackle Glazed Anatomical Chipboard Heart


Comments