In The Garden Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

In The Garden Summer Harvest Scrapbook Layout with Hand Painted Chipboard Fruit and Vegetable Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that celebrates the fruit and vegetables that I have harvested from my garden this summer for Creative Embellishments. I usually plant a mix of different varieties of tomatoes and peppers. This year I tried zucchini, cucumber, and watermelon for the first time. I love watching my garden grow! There is nothing better than fresh produce. I used a fun mix of Cosmo Cricket and Reminisce patterned papers and some fabulous chipboard designs from the Shop.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Watermelon, Tomato, White Pepper, and Jalapeno
I used acrylic paint to add color to Watermelon, Tomatoes, and Peppers to resemble the vegetables that I planted in my garden.

Acrylic Painted Tomatoes on the Vine and Carrot Shaker Chipboard Embellishments on a Garden Scrapbook Layout

I didn't plant carrots this year, but I couldn't resist adding a Carrot Shaker to my page! I painted the chipboard with acrylic paint and filled the shaker feature with small copper star sequins.

In The Garden Dark Green Chipboard Title on a Fruit and Vegetable Harvest Scrapbook Layout


I used the In the Garden Chipboard Words for the title of this page. I quickly added color to the letters using a Pine Needles Distress Marker.

I'd love to hear what you plant in your garden! Let me know in the comments section below.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
In the Garden
Carrot Shaker
Peppers
Tomatoes
Watermelon

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Reminisce; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Distress Marker: Ranger; Mini Copper Star Sequins; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

In The Garden Summer Harvest Scrapbook Layout with Hand Painted Chipboard Fruit and Vegetable Embellishments


Comments