Kidding Around Farm Fresh Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Farm Fresh 3 Goat Scrapbook Layout with Hand Painted Chipboard and Stenciled Designs

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created using a photo of the friendly goats that live on our favorite local farm for Creative Embellishments today. I have been saving some papers from the October Afternoon Farm Fresh collection, and now seemed like a great time to use them. I debated coloring the animals on this patterned paper, but eventually decided to save all the color for the focal point of this layout.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Fence with Fussy Cut Yellow Flowers on a Farm Fresh Scrapbook Layout

I used half of the Fence Set 2, which fit perfectly against my 3x5 photo. I applied a simple coat of Burnt Sienna acrylic paint to the chipboard and then added some fussy cut yellow flowers for a pop of color.

Acrylic Painted Chipboard Windmill with Letter Sticker Title on a Farm Fresh Scrapbook Layout

I used one of the windmills from the Farmhouse Windmill Set as a fun title feature for this layout. After I applied a layer of acrylic paint to the chipboard, I added small letter stickers to the blades to spell out my title.

How to Embellish the Border of a Scrapbook Layout Using a Stencil and Distress Ink

I wanted to add a subtle print to the border of my page. I used the Distressed Checker Stencil with Tea Dye Distress Ink.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Farmhouse Windmill Set
Fence Set 2
Distressed Checker Stencil

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Letter Stickers: Jenni Bowlin; Die-Cut: Pretty Little Studio; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Distress Ink: Ranger; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Farm Fresh 3 Goat Scrapbook Layout with Hand Painted Chipboard and Stenciled Designs


Comments