You're One Tough Cookie Soccer Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Yellow and Blue High School Soccer Scrapbook Layout with Color Jersey Number Acetate

Hi! I'm sharing a sports themed scrapbook layout for Pretty Little Studio today. My daughter is playing soccer for her JV high school team. I'm such a proud soccer mom that I can't help but think about the game when I see hexagons! The hexagon print patterned paper from the Wildflowers 12x12 Paper Pack was definitely my inspiration for this layout. I combined elements from 7 other collections on this page and am thrilled with the result.

Yellow and Blue High School Soccer Scrapbook Layout with Color Jersey Number Acetate

I picked up the Metallic Silver Countdown Acetate Sheet from the shop some time ago and it was a great way to highlight my daughter's jersey number. I simply used a sharpie to color in the number 2. I colored on the back side of the acetate sheet. This way I get a little leeway for coloring inside the lines and also a smooth finish on the front side of the sheet.

You're One Tough Cookie Title and Journaling Spot on a High School Soccer Scrapbook Layout

I love the "You're One Tough Cookie" die-cut from the Here Comes the Sun collection for the title of this layout. I chose a bright yellow label die-cut from the Wildflowers Whimsical Labels and Tags Set for a contrasting journaling spot. The bold striped journaling card underneath the title is from the Be Cool Pocket Journaling Cards from the Color Me Happy collection. The longer length of these cards makes them perfect for creating layers on layouts! 

Subtitle Banner and Flair Button on a High School Soccer Scrapbook Layout

I selected a banner die-cut from the Here Comes the Sun Cactus Die-Cut Set to record the team and my daughter's position. The Highlight Insta-Worthy Flair Button just happened to match her school colors.

Die-Cut Sentiments and Tag Embellishments on a High School Soccer Scrapbook Layout

I added some embellishments to the top corner of the photo and to the acetate sheet to help move the eye around the page. Both the date and label die-cut are from the Wildflowers Whimsical Labels and Tags Set. The striped scallop piece from the Dream Big My Darling Frame and Die-Cuts Set coordinated nicely with the striped journaling card that I used on this page. I trimmed the So Much Happiness sentiment die-cut from the 12x12 Savannah Dreams Paper Pack down to just the words.

Thanks for stopping by today! If you have a child playing a fall sport, I hope they have a great season!

Comments