Halloween Gnome Grunge Frames Set - Creative Embellishments

 

Halloween Themed Chipboard Gnome Grunge Trading Boards
Hi! I'm sharing a set of too-cute-to-spook Halloween gnome grunge frames for Creative Embellishments today. If you love crafting with gnomes, this set is just one of several new gnome designs that celebrate the seasonal themes of the last quarter of the year. These cuties are about 4 inches tall, so they are a bit too large to fit on an artist trading card. Not to worry! I switched up my base to some of the new Grunge Frames and plan to trade these cards just like I would an ATC.

Spooky Gnome Witch Chipboard Grunge Frame

I selected one of the Geometric Grunge Frames for the base of this card. I absolutely love the cut-outs! The circles had me thinking about a bubbling cauldron, which pairs nicely with this witch gnome. After I embossed the frame, I applied patterned paper to the back to create a solid base. I used acrylic paint to color the gnome and then embellished with a Mirrored Gold Acrylic Moon, rhinestone stars, glitter glue, and a sticker.

Boo Candy Corn Gnome Chipboard Grunge Frame

I assembled and embellished this frame in a similar way but used a different color palette. I selected a frame from the Geometric Grunge Frames 2. I thought the triangle design complemented the shape of the candy corn.
Trick or Treat Pumpkin Gnome Chipboard Grunge Frame

Here is the third gnome frame. This frame is also from the second Geometric Grunge Frame Set.

Chipboard Gnome with Cotton Beard on a Mixed Media Grunge Frame

I really wanted to play with texture for this set. I used a cotton round to fill in the gnome beards. I separated the layers of a cotton round and fluffed it up a bit before attaching it to the back side of the gnome.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Halloween Gnomes
Geometric Grunge Frames
Geometric Grunge Frames 2
Mirrored Gold Acrylic Moons

Other Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Alex Syberia Designs; Sentiment Stickers: Glitz Design; Cork Stars: Studio Calico; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Glitter Glue: Ranger; Ice Resin Iced Enamels: Ranger; Miscellaneous: Cotton Rounds, Star Rhinestones; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Halloween Themed Chipboard Gnome Grunge Trading Boards


Comments