Happy Moments Fall Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Happy moments sunflower field fall scrapbook layout with large painted floral chipboard border.

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that features a photo of a sunflower field that I took while apple picking last month for Creative Embellishments. I've wanted to use this Large Floral Border for some time now. I've been creating with the last of my summer paper collections, many of which work wonderfully for documenting fall memories. The bold red background on this Simple Stories Hey Sunshine patterner paper from the Summer Lovin' line gave me more of a fall vibe. If you missed picking up this collection over the summer, it is available in the fantastic Cape May Seasonal Kit from Clique International.

Sponge painted chipboard flower border on a fall scrapbook layout.

I cut the top of the red patterned paper off and secured it to the bottom of the page the make room for the Large Floral Border. Then, I added a section of blue patterned paper to the top of the page to create a sky-colored background. I used paint daubers to sponge on color to the chipboard. Once the paint was dry, I added ink to define the edges of the chipboard.

Happy moments sunflower field scrapbook layout with chipboard and sticker embellishments.


I finished the page with a simple sticker title and a journaling sticker.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Large Floral Border

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Vicki Boutin; Word Stickers: Pink Paislee; Journaling Sticker: Jillibean Soup; Acrylic Paint: Ranger; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Happy moments sunflower field fall scrapbook layout with large painted floral chipboard border.



Comments