Bauhaus Art Journal Pages - Clique International

 

Paper Bag Junk Journal Bauhaus Style Pages with Doodles and Journaling

Hi! I'm sharing a couple of pages out of my paper bag junk journal for Clique International today. I created this junk journal with the super fun and amazing Lost and Found London Bridge Kit. The London Bridge Kit is a one-of-a-kind limited-edition kit designed with a combination of new old stock from the Daisy D's Wonder Years collection and genuine vintage materials. The imagery and color in this kit are fantastic! CLICK HERE to read more about how I assembled the junk journal.

Paper Bag Junk Journal Bauhaus Style Pages with Doodles and Journaling

I used the Limited Edition Artist Inspired Bauhaus Kit to further embellish the pages, which added even more color to the pages. Once I had layers of ephemera and die-cuts secured to the pages, I applied doodles and colored with pens and paint markers.

Paper Bag Junk Journal Bauhaus Style Pages with Doodles and Journaling

I added lyrics from Jamiroquai's song Canned Heat to this dance-themed page.

I plan to go back into this album with other mediums, stamps, and stencils to finish each page. I'll share more of this album as I finish the pages.

Clique International Supplies:
Lost and Found London Bridge Junk Journal Kit
Vintage Children's Cards
Limited Edition Artist Inspired Bauhaus Kit


Pin It!

Paper Bag Junk Journal Bauhaus Style Pages with Doodles and Journaling


Comments