Jingle All the Way Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Jingle All the Way Christmas Tree Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments and Stenciled Seasonal Words

Hi! I'm sharing a Christmas scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. I used some of the NEW seasonal chipboard designs on this page to help get me into the Christmas spirit. I love this fun photo from relatives who were living in California at the time. They miss out on all the snow that I see in Ohio, but not to worry! I used plenty of snow-filled patterned papers and mediums to add a frosty finish to my design.

Chipboard Snowflake Frame with Acrylic Paint and Glitter on a Christmas Tree Scrapbook Layout

I placed the Snowflake Frame behind my photo. This frame also includes 6 separate snowflakes that I did not use. I applied white and gold acrylic paint and glitter to the frame to match the tag sticker that I used for journaling on the other side of the photo.

Jingle all the Way Chipboard Title with Red Acrylic Paint on a Christmas Scrapbook Layout

The Jingle All the Way Chipboard Title was perfect for this layout! I painted the words a bright red for a festive pop of color.

Chipboard Spruce and Cedar Trees with Acrylic Paint and Snow-Tex on a Christmas Scrapbook Layout

The Spruce and Cedar Border and Spruce Clusters made a great forest along the bottom edge of the page. I sponged acrylic paint onto the trees and then added DecoArt Snow-Tex for a chunky, frosty finish.

Stenciled Seasonal Words on a Christmas Tree Scrapbook Layout

I used the Winter Words Stencil and Festive Berries Distress Ink to add seasonal sentiments along the right edge of the layout. This stencil measures 12x12, so decorating this border was super fast.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Snowflake Frame
Jingle All the Way Title
Spruce and Cedar Border
Spruce Clusters
Winter Words Stencil

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny; Stickers: AdornIt, Bo Bunny; Distress Ink: Ranger; Acrylic Paint: Ranger; Paint Marker: Uni-Posca; Glitter: Ranger; Snow-Tex: DecoArt; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Jingle All the Way Christmas Tree Scrapbook Layout with Chipboard Embellishments and Stenciled Seasonal Words


Comments