Jolly Old St. Nick Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Jolly Old St. Nicholas Festive Christmas Scrapbook Layout Created with Pretty Little Studio Patterned Papers, Die-Cuts, and Stickers

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created for Pretty Little Studio today. I ran into St. Nicholas during Angel Night at Calvary Cemetery. My oldest child sings in a barbershop chorus and performed in Henry's Chapel on the grounds earlier this month. 

Henry's Chapel in Calvary Cemetery Dayton Ohio

This chapel dates back to 1902 and is absolutely stunning! It was a beautiful place to listen to carols to kick of the month of December. What I did not get to do, but will definitely make time for next year, is a carriage ride through the cemetery to see all of the historic angel statues on the grounds.

I used a festive mix of products from the Ginger Snap, Christmas Cheer, and Glitter and Ice collections. The winter greens and berries and bold stripes of color are timeless and fun.

Jolly Old St. Nick ABC Tile Sticker Title on Cut-Apart Labels on a Christmas Themed Scrapbook Layout

I created a title spot of this page using labels, ABC stickers, flair buttons, and greenery that I cut from patterned paper.

Cut-Apart Label Journaling Spot on a Christmas Themed Scrapbook Layout

I used more labels and fussy cuts to create a small journaling spot on the page.

Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
Glitter and Ice 12x12 Single-Sided Paper Pack
Glitter and Ice Sparkle Season Flair Buttons
Christmas Cheer Red Cherry ABC Tile Stickers
Christmas Cheer Jolly Labels Cut-Aparts
Ginger Snap 12x12 Sunset Patterned Paper

Pin It!

Jolly Old St. Nicholas Festive Christmas Scrapbook Layout Created with Pretty Little Studio Patterned Papers, Die-Cuts, and Stickers


Comments