Together Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Thanksgiving Layout with Numbered Photo and Whimsical Die-Cut Woodland Animals

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Pretty Little Studio today. I had a full house over the Thanksgiving holiday. Between my brother, sister, and me, there are 8 cousins who always have fun together.

Thanksgiving Cousin Photo with Die-Cut Numbers

I used the number die-cuts from the Enjoy the Season Tags to number the kids in the photo. The large 8 is from the Pumpkin Pie Numbers. One of the Cozy Weather Banners was a fun and colorful way to embellish the bottom of the photo.

Layered Die-Cut Together Title on a Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout

I added a lot of layers to the title spot using elements from the Potpourri Mix Die-Cuts and sentiments from the Animal Portraits Die-Cuts

Whimsical Owl Family Die-Cut on a Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout

I added more than a bit of whimsy to my design with adorable woodland animals that I cut from the BONUS sheet of die-cuts that are printed on the back of the collection paper from the Ginger Snap 12x12 Double-Sided Paper Pack. I love a great freebie!

Whimsical Squirrel Die-Cut on a Thanksgiving Scrapbook Layout


Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
Ginger Snap 12x12 Double-Sided Paper Pack

Comments

Post a Comment