Mother's Day Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Mother's Day Scrapbook Layout with Hand-Painted Chipboard Title and Large Floral Border.

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that documents my Mother's Day celebration for Creative Embellishments today. I was so fortunate to have both my Mother and Mother-in-Law visit for several days. We definitely treated ourselves! It seemed right to pair my Mother's Day photo with flowers. I chose the Pinkfresh Happy Blooms collection and the gorgeous Large Floral Border.

Hand-Painted Large Floral Border Chipboard on a Spring Mother's Day Scrapbook Layout.

I painted the chipboard using a mix of acrylic paint and paint markers. Once the paint was dry, I used a black marker to doodle on the petals and leaves in a fashion similar to the patterned paper to help the chipboard piece blend with the background of the page.

Mother's Day Chipboard Title with Gray Acrylic Paint on a Spring Floral Scrapbook Layout.

I selected just the "Mother's Day" words from the Happy Mother's Day Set for the title of this layout. I simply colored the chipboard with a gray paint marker and secured the words to the top of the page.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Happy Mother's Day Set
Large Floral Border 2

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh, Simple Stories; Die-Cuts: Pinkfresh; Enamel Dots: Pinkfresh; Acrylic Paint: Ranger; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Mother's Day Scrapbook Layout with Hand-Painted Chipboard Title and Large Floral Border.


Comments