Beach Life Scrapbook Layout - Pretty Little Studio

 

Beach life summer scrapbook layout with die-cut embellishments created with the new Hey Summer collection by Ashley Horton for Pretty Little Studio.

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout that I created with the NEW Hey Summer collection for Pretty Little Studio today. For me, life is definitely better at the beach. My daughter and I look forward to our walks along the lake in Eastern Michigan all year long. We like to collect pieces of glass and pottery that wash up on the shore.

Beach life summer scrapbook layout with die-cut embellishments created with the new Hey Summer collection by Ashley Horton for Pretty Little Studio.

I used a couple of 3x8 journaling cards as a place to anchor the photo and embellishments on the page. I attached the cards in a cross pattern to match the print on the base patterned paper. Once the main elements were down, I embellished with die-cuts for color and used 3D Foam Squares to secure them to the layout for added dimension.

Beach life summer scrapbook layout with die-cut embellishments created with the new Hey Summer collection by Ashley Horton for Pretty Little Studio.

I used a fun mix of die-cuts and stickers to embellish the top corner of my photo to document the date.

I love the Zen feeling the color palette of this collection gives me. It's almost as good as being back at the lake!

Pretty Little Studio Supplies:
Hey Summer 12x12 Double-Sided Paper Pack

Pin It!

Beach life summer scrapbook layout with die-cut embellishments created with the new Hey Summer collection by Ashley Horton for Pretty Little Studio.



Comments