Do Not Feed the Fears Scrapbook Layout - Clique International

 

Tropical Parrot Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Fussy Cut Flowers and Leaves

Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for Clique International today. I recently went through some old family photos and found this picture of my grandfather. I remember visiting my Great Grandmother as a child.  She had a parrot who loved to talk, which I thought was just a riot. A love of birds definitely runs in the family.

Wood Veneer Tropical Hibiscus Flower Shaker Feature on a Scrapbook Layout

I went full tropical for this layout using bold patterned papers from Miss Mamamint and Art by Marlene. I was inspired by the photo and a sentiment from the kits I used to create this page. Please do not feed the fears, but feeding the birds is OK! I added a large fussy cut toucan to the center of the page and surrounded it with fussy cut flowers and leaves, creating my own patterned paper. I added a wood flower shaker to the page for dimension and sparkle. I colored the wood with a mix of glimmer mist and Distress crayons and markers, before filling it with a sequin mix.

Tropical Parrot Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Fussy Cut Flowers and Leaves

I created a title spot over the photo using a fussy cut heart, a piece of cardstock, and a rub-on. I used a black pen to doodle borders around the fussy cut hearts and flowers. I added glitter brads to the flower centers.

Clique International Supplies:
Miss Mamamint Tropicalia 2.0 Paper Pack
Studio Light Art by Marlene Patterned Paper
Krea Shaker
Daisy D's Rub-On
Distress Crayons
Sequin Mix
Glitter Brads
Black Fude Ball Pen

Pin It!

Tropical Parrot Summer Vacation Scrapbook Layout with Fussy Cut Flowers and Leaves



Comments