Let's Rock Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Let's rock bar gig rock and roll scrapbook layout with chipboard embellishments and treble clef shaker.

Hi! I'm sharing a rock and roll scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. My husband and oldest child recently performed together. After years of trying to get my child to sing with him, my husband finally succeeded. Their voices sound so good together. My child definitely takes after my husband with their love of singing center stage. My heart was bursting during their set, as is evident from all the hearts I added to this page.

Let's rock bar gig rock and roll scrapbook layout with chipboard embellishments and treble clef shaker.

The Heart Treble Note Shaker was the perfect embellishment for this layout. I used red, yellow, and gold paint pens to color the chipboard and then filled the shaker with a colorful sequin mix.

Let's rock bar gig rock and roll scrapbook layout with chipboard embellishments and treble clef shaker.

I brushed Distress Oxide Ink over the Heart Bokeh Stencil to add some orange hearts underneath the photos. I created a photo frame and title spot using the Infinite Rectangle Frame and words from the Rock Titles set.

Fussy cut and layered patterned paper hearts on a rock and roll scrapbook layout.

I filled in the gold heart outlines printed on the patterned paper with a mix of fussy cut patterned paper hearts and layered heart die-cut embellishments. I love all the color on this page!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Infinite Rectangles Frame
Rock Titles
Heart Treble Note Shaker
Heart Bokeh Stencil

Other Supplies: Mixed Media Paper: Vicki Boutin; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin; Layered Heart Die-Cuts: Vicki Boutin; Stickers: Vicki Boutin; Sequin Mix: Clique International; Distress Oxide Ink: Ranger; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Let's rock bar gig rock and roll scrapbook layout with chipboard embellishments and treble clef shaker.


Comments