Teen Driver Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Teen driver scrapbook layout with hand-painted chipboard road signs.

Hi! I'm sharing a teen driver scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. I dug deep into my stash and found this amazing paper from Glitz Design from 2008, which is almost as old as my teenager. I had just two partial pieces, but that was enough to put this page together. The selection of road themed chipboard designs in the store is fantastic! I just hope I live long enough to use them all. Driving with a teen on the open road is more stress than I need and is definitely taking years off of my life.

Hand-painted chipboard stop sign embellishment on a teen driving scrapbook layout.

I used paint markers to color this stop sign embellishment from the Street Signs set. I backed the chipboard with a piece of white cardstock to fill in the letter cutouts.

Hand-painted chipboard road sign embellishments on a teen driving scrapbook layout.

This trio of triangle shaped chipboard pieces are from the Street Signs and Road Signs sets. Again, I used a paint marker to color the embellishments.

Tire track flair button embellishment on a teen driving scrapbook layout.

I added a piece of flair from the Driven Flair Set to the corner of this photo. We're definitely out on the streets burning some rubber!

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Street Signs
Road Signs
Driven Flair Set

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Glitz Design; Sticker: Crate Paper; Journaling Die-Cut: Pretty Little Studio; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca, Liquitex; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!






Comments