Back to School Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

Groovy back-to-school scrapbook layout with patchwork flower embellished letters and painted chipboard embellishments.

Hi! I'm sharing a back-to-school scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. My teenagers are in 11th and 10th grade and had mixed feelings about starting the school year. Their days are super busy, but I have plenty of time to craft, until my carpool duties are required after school. I combined the Simple Stories Boho Sunshine collection with the Jen Hadfield Flower Child line to create this layout. I love the groovy vintage vibe of this page. It's definitely something a bit different for me.

Back to School Puffy Letter Sticker and Hashtag Painted Chipboard Title on a Scrapbook Layout.

I created a quick title for this layout using puffy alpha stickers and a chipboard piece from the Social Hashtags set.

Painted Chipboard Pushpin Embellishments on wallet sized photos on a teenage back to school scrapbook layout.

These Pushpins are a new design. I think they work great for small photo embellishments! I colored them with paint markers.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Social Hashtags
Pushpins

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Simple Stories; Die-cuts: Pretty Little Studio, Simple Stories; Puffy Alpha Stickers: Mintopia; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Acrylic Flowers; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Groovy back-to-school scrapbook layout with patchwork flower embellished letters and painted chipboard embellishments.


Comments