Halloween Watchlist Traveler's Notebook - Creative Embellishments

 

Enter if you Dare 31 days of Halloween movie watchlist DIY chipboard mini album cover.
Hi! I'm haring the Halloween Watchlist Traveler's Notebook and insert that I put together in preparation for the month of October for Creative Embellishments today. I usually create a mini album in addition to my regular project life documenting. I thought about participating in October Daily or following an October bucket list, or even making lists or journaling every day next month. I finally decided on creating a Halloween movie watchlist. This project is much more in my wheelhouse. I created a similar project last year and had a blast. CLICK HERE to see my Halloween Watchlist Folio. I started with a Traveler's Notebook Cover and a Halloween themed paper collection from Fancy Pants Designs. Then, I embellished with chipboard from the Creative Embellishments Shop.

Enter if you Dare painted chipboard title on a Halloween movie watchlist mini album cover.

First, I covered both sides of the Traveler's Notebook Cover with patterned paper. I selected the Enter If You Dare title for the front cover and used a green paint marker to add color. I applied a wood veneer bat, that I painted black, from the Going Batty set, to the title to coordinate with the patterned paper.

Chipboard ghost and haunted house die-cuts on the cover of a Halloween movie watchlist album.

The Ghost Set contains a menacing ghost that I thought was perfect for the cover. I painted it white and added die-cuts below and a puffy sentiment sticker to the top.

31 days of Halloween movie watchlist traveler's notebook insert chipboard embellished cover.

The spine of the Traveler's Notebook cover is a generous width, so I had plenty of room to embellish the front of the insert. I chose several fun chipboard designs, all of which I colored with paint markers.

Painted chipboard Halloween title and vintage TV on a 31 days of Halloween movie watchlist traveler's notebook insert.

On the top half of the insert cover I used just the Halloween portion of the Happy Halloween 2 Word Set. The television is from the 80's Electronics Themed Set. I added a small gravestone, which is part of the Halloween Scene 2 Set, to the screen of the television.

Painted chipboard monster hand on a 31 days of Halloween movie watchlist traveler's notebook insert.

The Monster Mash Set contains a monster hand that was just perfect to place on the lower portion of this notebook cover. I painted it green and yellow for moonlit Frankenstein vibes.

31 days of Halloween movie watchlist notebook insert and inner chipboard album covers embellished with chipboard spiderwebs.

I embellished the corners of the inside covers with designs from the Spider Web Corner Set.

31 days of Halloween movie watchlist Traveler's notebook page with movie poster and stats with room for handwritten review.
Each set of two pages in the travel journal is dedicated to one movie. I stamped the date and a star rating system onto the page. I also added a picture of the movie poster. I recorded the main actors as well as a film synopsis. There is about a half of a page left for journaling for each movie. I have some extra pages in the back of my notebook if I feel like watching a couple more films! The list this year is made up of a mix of classic horror, some of my favorite scary movies, and selections from my teenager.

If you love Halloween as much as me, you'll definitely want to stop by the Creative Embellishments Shop to check out all the seasonal products.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Traveler's Notebook Cover
Enter if You Dare
Spider Web Corner Set
Monster Mash Set
Halloween Scene 2
80's Electronics Themed Set
Happy Halloween 2
Ghost Set
Going Batty

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs; Die-Cuts: Fancy Pants Designs; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Twine; Eyelets; Currently Watching Stamp Set: Studio Calico; Jersey Foam Stamps: Making Memories; Black Staz-On Ink: Tsukineko; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Enter if you Dare 31 days of Halloween movie watchlist DIY chipboard mini album cover.



Comments

Post a Comment