Batman Halloween Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

Batman and Joker Halloween scrapbook layout with stenciling, stamping, and chipboard.

Hi! I'm sharing a comic book style scrapbook layout featuring my child and their friend dressed up as The Joker and Batman for Halloween last year for Creative Embellishments today. I used the Super Awesome collection from Memory Place/Asuka Studios and some fun bat-themed products from the Creative Embellishments Shop.

DIY bat signal stenciling on a Halloween scrapbook layout.

The city scene printed along the bottom of the patterned paper was giving me Gotham City vibes, so I decided to add a bat signal to the skyline. I used one ray of a sunburst stencil from my stash with yellow dye ink to add the beam to the night sky. I placed the stenciled beam in the middle of the concentric circle moon, which was already part of the paper design. Then, I used black dye ink with the Going Batty Stencil to add a bat to the top of the beam.

Batman and Joker Halloween Costumes on a comic book style scrapbook layout with distressed stamping.

The Joker always seems to be laughing, so I added a LOL! journaling card behind the picture. I painted a wood veneer bat from the Going Batty Set black and secured it to the top of the photo. If you prefer chipboard over wood veneer, there is a similar Bats Set cut from chipboard. The patterned paper had some distressed black dots in several areas. I added more with the retired Distressed Circles Stamp.

Be yourself unless you can be Batman puffy sticker title on a Halloween scrapbook layout.

I finished the layout with a long puffy sticker title that I outlined with a black pen to help the letters stand out from the busy background print. What are your kids dressing up as for Halloween this year?

Creative Embellishments Supplies:

Wood Veneer Going Batty Set
Going Batty Stencil
Distressed Circles Stamp (Retired)

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Memory Place/Sakura Studios; Puffy Letter Stickers: Les Ateliers de Karine; Journaling Card: Pretty Little Studio; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Paint Marker: Uni-Posca; Black Pen: Sharpie; Stencil: Heidi Swapp; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Batman and Joker Halloween scrapbook layout with stenciling, stamping, and chipboard.


Comments

  1. Oops! Forgot to leave a comment here. LOL! What I wrote on FB plus - you rocked how the title is straight too. HAHAHAHA!! But seriously, this layout is super fun + a great way to document Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment