Soccer Shutout Scrapbook Layout - Creative Embellishments

 

My goal is to deny yours soccer scrapbook layout with chipboard and stamping.

Hi! I'm sharing a soccer themed scrapbook layout for Creative Embellishments today. I love watching my daughter and her teammates on the field. They always work hard, but some games they really seem to play perfectly, scoring a lot of goals and not giving up any. It is fun to celebrate the big wins. I can't be on the field, but I can document the memories with the help of the fantastic selection of chipboard designs from the Creative Embellishments Shop.

Chipboard soccer field frame on a soccer scrapbook layout with stamped and felt stars.
The Soccer Field Piece was a great design to add to my 8.5 x 11 layout. I used a green paint marker to color the chipboard.

My goal is to deny yours chipboard title on a soccer themed scrapbook layout.

The My Goal is to Deny Yours Title was perfect to document the memory where the team celebrated a 9 to 0 win. I used blue and black paint markers to color the chipboard and a piece of white cardstock to back the soccer ball portion of the title.

Chipboard soccer field frame on a soccer scrapbook layout.

I added stamped stars and velvet star stickers to the background of the layout.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Soccer Field Piece
My Goal is to Deny Yours
Grunge Stars Stamp (Retired)

Other Supplies: White Cardstock; Patterned Paper: Joy Crafts; Velvet Star Stickers: Starform Stickers; Layered Sticker Embellishments: Paper House Productions; Die-Cut Label: Pretty Little Studio; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Dye Ink: Clearsnap; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

My goal is to deny yours soccer scrapbook layout with chipboard and stamping.


Comments