Pop Bubbles Scrapbook Layout - Color Rush Studio

 

Mixed Media Style Watercolor Bubble Scrapbook Layout with Textured Fuzzy Heart Embellishment

Hi! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout for Color Rush Studio today. I used the NEW Bold and Basic II collection, which features colorful mixed-media style designs on one side of the paper, and bold black and white prints on the other. I also used the just as fabulous Bold and Basic I collection.

Mixed Media Style Watercolor Bubble Scrapbook Layout with Textured Fuzzy Heart Embellishment

These watercolor bubbles were just perfect for the photos I took during some bubble popping fun over the summer. I cut them from the patterned paper and secured them over and under the pictures on the page.

Mixed Media Style Watercolor Bubble Scrapbook Layout with Textured Fuzzy Heart Embellishment

This fuzzy heart patch is one of my favorite embellishments from the Color Rush Studio Shop. If you like to add texture to your designs, this piece is fantastic!

Pastel Gold Foil Stitched Foam Letter Stickers on a Bubble Popping Scrapbook Layout

I finished the page with a simple foam letter sticker title and some handwritten journaling.

These papers are such a time saver! I didn't have to get out any watercolors or inks to create this mixed-media style layout, so I was able to put this page together in a fraction of the time because I didn't need to wait for mediums to dry. Plus, I'm not always happy with how my mixed media backgrounds look, so I also saved myself a lot of frustration. You can pick up these paper packs and all the fun embellishments from the Color Rush Studio Shop while supplies last.

Color Rush Studio Supplies:
Bold and Basic I Paper Pack
Bold and Basic II Paper Pack
American Crafts Stories Thickers

Pin It!

Mixed Media Style Watercolor Bubble Scrapbook Layout with Textured Fuzzy Heart Embellishment



Comments