Summerween Slay Candy Corn Popsicle ATCs - Brutus Monroe

 

Celebrate Summerween with this trio of artist trading cards. Stamped popsicles are colored to look like candy corn and stamped letters spell SLAY.

Hi! I'm celebrating Summerween with this trio of artist trading cards that I created for Brutus Monroe. I gave the Stay Cool Incentive Stamp some Halloween vibes and colored the popsicles to look like candy corn. The “Stay Cool” sentiment was cut up, and the letters were used to spell the word SLAY.

Spend $60 or more at brutusmonroe.com and receive the exclusive incentive stamp FREE as a little thank-you from Brutus Monroe to you! It’s their way of adding an extra dose of creativity to your order—just because. There is a new incentive stamp every month! Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10%

Celebrate Summerween with this trio of artist trading cards. Stamped popsicles are colored to look like candy corn and stamped letters spell SLAY.


Comments