Hi! I had a spooktacular time creating this artist trading card using the Wicked Whiskers Stamp and Werewolf Embossing Powder of the month from Brutus Monroe. I added a layer of flocking powder to Licorice Cardstock before I stamped and cut the cat for a finish that is velvety soft to the touch. I dressed up the Halloween Vintage cat patterned paper with strips of Spooky Party DuoFoil Washi and several colors of Glitterstock.
I'm really enjoying creating spooky artist trading cards with the Halloween themed products from Brutus Monroe. I like the challenge of adding layers, color, and texture to a small size. I ATC has me thinking about the lyrics from the song "Rhiannon." "She is like a cat in the dark and then she is to darkness." MEOW!
Whether you are a scary-cute or just a scary Halloween person, Brutus Monroe has products for you! You'll definitely want to click over to the Brutus Monroe Store to check out all the seasonal products that are available while supplies last. Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10%.
Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU7756 Wicked Whiskers Stamp Set
BRU0345-2 Halloween Vintage 6x6 Paper Pad
BRU2255 Werewolf Embossing Powder
BRU4291 Spooky Party DuoFoil Washi Sheet
BRU3279 Jack O Lantern Glitterstock
BRU2747 Plum Glitterstock
BRU8384 Raven Glitterstock
BRU9000 Lightweight Surface Board
BRUXXXX Postage Cutting Die Set
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU9823 Licorice Cardstock
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
BRU2081 Embossing Ink
BRU2524 Alabaster White Pigment Ink
BRU2600 3/8 Inch Foam Tape
Black Flocking Powder
Pin It!



Comments
Post a Comment