Eye Love You Artist Trading Card - Brutus Monroe

 

Halloween ATC with zombie hand reaching out of the ground sitting on top of layers of ink and Glitter Glaze while a Glitterstock bat flies overhead.

Hi! I paired the new Need a Hand? Mixed Media Stencil with the older Eye Love You Stamp Set to create this artist trading card for Halloween for Brutus Monroe. The stamped hand reaches out of the ground and sits on top of layers of ink and Glitter Glaze while a bat cut from Raven Glitterstock flies over top of the scene.

I chose the Eye Love You hand stamp and die for this card scene because I think it pairs perfectly with the new Need a Hand? Mixed Media Stencil. There are also an anatomical eye and heart, and a letter U made out of bones included in this stamp set, which would have been equally fun to work with. I colored the hand with markers and then splattered it with Green and Brown Aqua Pigment for a more decayed appearance.

I'm really enjoying creating spooky artist trading cards with the Halloween themed products from Brutus Monroe. CLICK HERE to see the card I created with many of the same products last year.

You'll definitely want to click over to the Brutus Monroe Store to check out all the fun spooky designs for Halloween crafting that are available while supplies last. Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10%.

PURCHASE THE PRODUCT BUNDLE FOR THIS CARD HERE.

Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU7219-2 Need a Hand? Mixed Media Stencil
BRU6670 Eye Love You Stamp Set
BRU1955 Witch’s Brew Glitter Glaze
BRU5894 Brown Aqua Pigment
BRU6264 Green Aqua Pigment
BRU6753 Spooky Party Cutting Dies
BRU1330 Stay Rooted Cutting Dies
BRU9000 Lightweight Surface Board
BRU8384 Raven Chunky Glitterstock
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU8197-2 Meadow Cardstock
BRU2543 Raven Detail Ink
BRU2600 3/8 Inch Foam Tape

Pin It!

Halloween ATC with zombie hand reaching out of the ground sitting on top of layers of ink and Glitter Glaze while a Glitterstock bat flies overhead.


Comments