Hi! I'm a fan of multicolored holiday lights and with that in mind I selected Confetti Cannon Chunky Glitterstock for the base of this seasonal card that I created for Brutus Monroe. The Confetti Cannon Chunky Glitterstock features a dense and festive array of chunky glitters in a rainbow of colors. It’s perfect for adding a bright pop of sparkle.
I used the Holiday Season Stencil to add 3 layers of white mediums over the glitterstock to achieve a high contrast greeting. This simple to make sparkly card captures all the joy of the season.
If you're a fan of sparkly projects, Brutus Monroe has so many additional fun products that you're sure to love. Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10% at brutusmonroe.com.
Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU9938 Holiday Season A2 Stencil
BRU0723 Confetti Cannon Chunky Glitterstock
BRU4515 White Gesso
BRU2524 Alabaster White Pigment Ink
BRU2470 Alabaster Embossing Powder
BRU5144 A2 Card Base
BRU0277 Foam Squares
Pin It!


Comments
Post a Comment