I can’t believe that Theodore is getting ready to celebrate his 2nd Christmas! I created this card with Theodore trimming the tree for Brutus Monroe. I added lots of festive shimmer with the new Candied Christmas Chroma Luxe Foilstock and Frosty Finish Sparkle, and my old favorite Red Shift Flat Back Crystals. There is so much sparkle and shine to this card in real life.
Did you know that there is a collection in the Brutus Monroe store dedicated to Theodore? CLICK HERE to check out the all the Theodore Stamp Sets available. If you're ready to start crafting for the holidays there is an amazing selection of seasonal products, and more on the way, that are available while supplies last. Use my AFFILIATE LINK or the Coupon Code THEYCALLMETATARSALAD to save up to 10%.
Brutus Monroe Supplies:
BRU9374 Candied Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad
BRU4007 Winter Nostalgia Creative Cards
BRU3450 Theodore’s 2nd Christmas Stamp Set
BRU7219-3 Holiday Party Stamp Set
BRU9812 Candied Christmas Chroma Luxe Foilstock
BRU3436 Frosty Finish Sparkle
BRU9719 Stars Cutting Die
BRU2345 Red Shift Flat Back Crystals
BRU4509 Alabaster Cardstock
BRU5144 A2 Card Base
BRU0277 Foam Squares
Pin It!


Comments
Post a Comment