St. Patrick's Day Luck Mini Album - Creative Embellishments

 

Chipboard Luck Mini Album with Rainbow and Shamrock Shaker and Wood Veneer Embellishments

Hi! I'm sharing the Luck Mini Album that I altered to document all of my St. Patrick’s Day shenanigans for Creative Embellishments today. I look forward to this fun holiday every year. My daughters like to build leprechaun traps and I love to cook an Irish feast. I am much more likely to finish a mini album if I have most of the work done before the holiday. The selection of Irish embellishments in the Creative Embellishments Store is fantastic. All I need to complete this album are some pictures.

Hand Painted Rainbow Shaker Filled with White Glitter and Embellished with Painted Gold Wood Veneer Shamrock Coins

I covered both sides of the album pages with patterned paper. Next, I added color to the Rainbow Shaker using paint markers. Once I had the rainbow colored, I filled it with white glitter to add a touch of sparkle. Then, I embellished the rainbow with Wood Veneer Shamrock Coins that I colored gold.

Chipboard Luck Mini Album with Two-Toned Painted Green Shamrock Shaker Filled with Green Sequins and Glitter on a Gold Four Leaf Clover Mini Album Page

I colored the four-leaf clover portion of the second page of the album with gold acrylic paint. Then, I painted the Shamrock Shaker Set with two different shades of green paint and attached it to the center of the clover. I filled the shamrock shaker with green and gold sequins and green glitter.

 

Wood Veneer Horseshoe Painted Gold Facing Upright for Good Luck on a St. Patrick's Day Mini Album Page

I painted the Wood Veneer Horseshoe from the St. Patrick's Day Set gold and added it to the last page of the album, facing up for good luck.

CLICK HERE to see the Shamrock Mini Album that I altered a couple of years ago.

Creative Embellishments Supplies:
Luck Mini Album
Rainbow Shaker
Shamrock Shaker Set
Wood Veneer St. Patrick's Day Set

Other Supplies: Patterned Paper: Photo Play Paper; Paint Markers: Uni-Posca; Acrylic Paint: DecoArt; Green Glitter: American Crafts; Sequins; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Pin It!

Chipboard Luck Mini Album with Rainbow and Shamrock Shaker and Wood Veneer Embellishments


Comments