Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Key of Hearts Card - Couture Creations

Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for the Couture Creations Winter CHA Booth. I used the Ultimate Crafts Unlocked (ULT157138) and Key of Hearts (ULT157140) dies. I used my favorite patina solution on my metal die-cuts. You can read more about my patina process HERE.

The inside of the card sports a simple key hole (Prima stamp) and two of the hearts that are small cut-outs from one of the keys.

I quite like this clean and simple design. The patterned paper is by Lucky7 Factory.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the wood grain and the keys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharp card, Dana. Love the ultimate simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana - those keys look so real!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Dana!!! I'm off seeing your process on your patina, TFS :) xx

    ReplyDelete