March Gecko Galz Samples


Hi! I'm sharing the March projects I created for Gecko Galz today. I decided to create cards again this month. I had a lot of fun with the new Easter and Spring digital papers and collage sheets. I used a bright plaid paper from the Easter Eggs Paper Pack for this card. I upcycled a felt bunny and egg from an old Easter card and made it new again.


I used another fantastic plaid print from the Easter Eggs Paper Pack for this card. I created my own scalloped die-cut embellishment with cardstock and the Easter Mandalas Digital Collage Sheet, which is part of the Easter Time Dominoes and Circles Digital Collage Set. I printed the Easter Mandalas onto sticker paper, creating a fun sheet of stickers that are easy to die-cut and use.


I designed this card as a companion to the previous card. I used another bright plaid paper from the Easter Eggs Paper Pack and another scalloped die-cut embellishment that I created with cardstock and the Easter Mandalas Digital Collage Sheet.


I created this Easter Mixed Media Board for the Gecko Galz March "Shabby Chic Easter" Customer Challenge. We'd love to have you join our challenge this month! There is only one rule, and that is you need to use at least ONE product from Gecko Galz. It can be one of the free products, stamps, collage images, or digital papers. The winner will receive a $25 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree! You can read more about my Mixed Media Board HERE. You can find more information about the challenge and see the inspirational pieces my fellow Gecko Galz created HERE.

Here is the free digital stamp I have for you this month. I hope you use it to create something fantastic! Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment