Catching Waves Card - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing the card I created for the Under the Sea theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. I absolutely love the fish from the Boat Hanging! I covered the fish with a layer of bright orange embossing powder and attached him to a simple shaker card.


I recently created this mixed media board with the other fish from the Boat Hanging Set. (Yes, you get two of these cuties!) Please CLICK HERE to read more about how I assembled this piece.

You can find the products that I used for this piece in the Tando Creative Retail Store! Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. These are sooooooooo fun! LOVING the fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! What a delightful and creative shaker card!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment