Top 15 Layouts of 2015

Hi! I thought it would be fun to look back on the last year and share some of my favorite projects from 2015 over the next couple of days. I began my crafting journey with scrapbooking, so I'm sharing my favorite 15 layouts first. I've been very fortunate to have worked with some very generous paper manufacturers and stores over the past year and my albums are full as a result! Follow the links to view the full posts.

Winter Visitor (Meg's Garden)


Happy Things (Berry71Bleu)


Forever (C'est Magnifique)


It's All About The Shoes (C'est Magnifique)


Beautiful (Meg's Garden)


Say Cheese (C'est Magnifique)


Moxie (Berry71Bleu)


Little Swimmer (C'est Magnifique)


Fun (Meg's Garden)


Sweet You (C'est Magnifique)


Boo (Stuck?! Sketches)


Memories (Berry71Bleu)


Happy (Stuck?! Sketches)


You Are My Sunshine (Meg's Garden)


Ship Shape (Clearsnap)


I hope you enjoyed the second look at these pages as much as I have. Please join me tomorrow for a look at my favorite albums, arches and artist trading cards.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Great look back at your best!! These are all FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous collection of layouts! Always inspiring Dana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment