Top 10 Layouts of 2016

Hi! I thought it would be fun to look back on the year and share some of my favorite projects from 2016 over the next couple of days. I began my crafting journey with scrapbooking, so I'm starting my recap with my top layouts. I've been fortunate to have worked with some very generous paper manufacturers over the past year and my albums are full as a result! I think this may be my best year to date! Follow the links to view the full posts.




















Music Fuels the Soul - Pion Design

I hope you enjoyed this second look at these pages as much as I have. Please join me tomorrow for my top 10 cards and tags.

Comments

  1. You have rocked it this year! These are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! Each design is so different and perfect. Productive year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, Dana! What a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment