Top 10 Chipboard Projects of 2016

Hi! Thanks for joining me for day three of my recap of 2016! I've shared my top layouts and favorite cards and tags over the past two days. My longest design term has been for Tando Creative. I'm quickly approaching my 5th year as a designer on their team! I really love expressing myself by creating small chipboard pieces. This is the first time that I have dedicated a round-up to one manufacturer, but I crafted so many pieces that I still love, that today is dedicated to them. Follow the links to view the full posts.




















How I Feel Mixed Media Board - Tando Creative

I hope you enjoyed this fun mix of projects as much as me! Please come back tomorrow for a look at my favorite off-the-page projects from 2016.

Comments

  1. Just gorgeous! That rainbow one just makes me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment